Who is saying what Post Comment

Muhammad AsifCEO  ( AZY Garments )

Pakistan15-07-2015 17:45:59

I have adopted this system just to save myself from any unforeseen loss. I am glad to see that the data entry forms are very much user friendly with built-in vouchers and updating stock in hand position item-wise. Dashboard truly displays my business statistics without referring to further details. I had heard about paperless accounting software but now i am experiencing it practically.

Muhammad IsmailAccountant  ( Omecta Solar (pvt) ltd. )

Pakistan15-06-2015 11:45:40

SitsBook accounting software is a customized accounting application, fully compliant with GAAP guidlines, that allow us to manage company's financial accounting, reporting and MIS leading to reduce cost and improve productivity.

Nasir ZiaManaging Director  ( Faiq Traders )

Australia11-06-2015 11:59:45

I have no hesitation in saying that Sitsbook accouting application is well equipped with all necessary and modest features that are required by a trading business concern. I have full trust on sitsbook software working which is evidenced by healthy growth of my business turnover by 15% this year.

Ali HashmiCEO  ( Drive Line School )

USA08-06-2015 12:41:41

I have gone through the features of SitsBook Accounting Software and found it very helpful for entrepreneurs. Its operation is very simple start, good interface and clean design. Great thing about this software is that it integrates inventory items buying selling with auto financial impact. In nutshell, it has all the features of any top rank accounting application. Free demo offer for 7 days is a huge plus for those who are searching for reliable accounting application.

Rana ShahidCEO  ( Sleek Systems )

Pakistan08-06-2015 11:57:25

SitsBook is prepared keeping in view the requirements of modern businesses. Entry format is quit simple and easily understandable, Reports provide complete information about users, parties, items, returns etc. Minimal stock alert is an additional feature to have a check on when to replenish a particular item. On the whole, application is very effective and useful.

Muhammad YasirPartner  ( Danish Mobiles )

Pakistan04-06-2015 13:17:15

By the time, sits team deployed SITSBOOK software on my workbook, i am focused towards my work and got more time for other business dealings. Its really feel a unique experience.

Muhammad AwaisCEO  ( Al Siddique Traders )

Pakistan04-06-2015 13:10:31

I deployed SITSBOOK and found it flawless, error free work environment.

IbrahimPartner  ( New Popular Corp. )

Pakistan26-05-2015 11:34:04

With the help of sitsbook software, we very well maintaining all records including sale/purchase transactions, viewing different reports which we were hardly managed before.

Hafiz NadeemCEO  ( Laser Mobiles )

Pakistan25-05-2015 20:02:06

Viewing reports, invoices is of great importance in mobile retail buiness. SITSbook provided this feature for each item to fulfil this task smoothly. "Laser Mobiles-CEO Hafiz Nadeem"

MaratibCEO  ( 11 Stuff )

Pakistan25-05-2015 19:51:39

Before using SITSbook, i was totally blank about my business accounts. SITSbook gave me online mobility of accessing my business financials. Thanks to SITSbook team.

Asghar MehmoodManager  ( UK Fabrics )

Pakistan25-05-2015 19:48:14

I have recently replaced oracle based software with SITS Book due to its online access. I can make dealing without losing time and fear for not having statistics.